There are many reasons why you should choose to dive with Leagues Ahead Diving, have a look at some of the reasons below…
- Daily complimentary pick-up service from your hotel to the dive centre.
- Our dive centre has storage for your belongings, which you are free to store at your leisure.
- We provide dives to suite to all your needs. Perhaps you are after a little adrenaline rush or a nice relaxing dive.
- We offer equipment and tanks available for rental, please feel free to enquire.
- We provide brand new, top of the range diving equipment from the leading manufacturer Cressi
- Safety is of the up most importance to the staff here at Leagues Ahead Diving. We ensure that an emergency oxygen kit and first aid kit are with us at all times when diving. Furthermore our staff are highly trained in oxygen administration with them refreshing their first aid skills every 6 months.
- Complimentary snacks and refreshments provided
- We can hang out in the chill out area afterwards and chat about diving, watch diving videos and have a ‘deco-beer’
- Experienced instructors and friendly guides
- We are great with children of all ages and our instructor Sophie especially has certified a lot of children already. The minimum age is eight years. Of course younger siblings can tag along.
- Gran Canaria with its volcanic history is incredibly beautiful and has a wide and diverse variety of marine life. And we know all the hidden gems 😉
- Even though we’re situated in the south of the island, in the tourism capital Maspalomas, we offer dives on the whole island and provide transport and snacks for our little roadtrips up north, e.g. to the cute township of Sardina del Norte, underwater structures like La Catedral or the famous Arona wreck at 40m.
- All of our reviews on Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, taucher.net etc are excellent, see for yourself 🙂
Check out the whole array of dive sites that Gran Canaria has to offer!