There are many reasons why you should choose to dive with Leagues Ahead Diving, have a look at some of the reasons below…
- Daily complimentary pick-up service from your hotel to the dive centre in Playa del Ingles
- If you prefer we can arrange a direct pick-up from your hotel directly to the dive site. All your equipment will be prepared and waiting for you!
- Our dive centre has storage for your belongings, which you are free to store at your leisure.
- We provide dives to suite to all your needs. Perhaps you are after a little adrenaline rush at El Cabron or a nice relaxing dive in Amadores.
- We offer equipment and tanks available for rental, please feel free to inquire.
- We provide brand new, top of the range diving equipment from the leading manufacturer Cressi
- Safety is of the upmost importance to the staff here at Leagues Ahead Diving. We ensure that an emergency oxygen kit and first aid kit are with us at all times when diving. Furthermore, our staff are highly trained in oxygen administration with them refreshing their first aid skills every 6 months.
- Complimentary snacks and refreshments provided for all our customers
- We can relax in the chill out area afterward and chat about diving, watch diving videos and have a ‘deco-beer’
- Experienced instructors and friendly guides
- We are great with children of all ages and our instructor Sophie specialises in teaching children and has certified many children already. The minimum age is eight years. Of course younger siblings can tag along.
- Gran Canaria with its volcanic history is incredibly beautiful and has a wide and diverse variety of marine life. And we know all the hidden gems 😉
- Even though we’re situated in the south of the island, in the tourism capital Maspalomas, we offer dives on the whole island and provide transport from Playa del Ingles, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Puerto de Mogan, Bahia Feliz and many other places around the island!
- We provide snacks and coffee for our little road trips up north, e.g. to the cute township of Sardina del Norte, underwater structures like La Catedral or the famous Arona wreck at 40m.
- All of our reviews on Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, taucher.net etc are excellent, see for yourself 🙂
Here at Leagues Ahead Diving, we aim to make your diving experience the most relaxed and comfortable it can be. Therefore we provide complimentary hotel transfers to and from your hotel. The approximate pickup times are listed below:
Puerto De Mogan- 8:30am
Playa del Ingles & Maspalomas- 9:30am
Bahia Feliz- 9:45am
Check out the whole array of dive sites that Gran Canaria has to offer!