We Also Rent Scuba Diving/Snorkelling Equipment:
If you are a certified diver or snorkeller who is not partaking in an excursion but want to rent scuba diving equipment or if you are planning to go snorkelling on your holiday in Gran Canaria, we have you covered with our 24-hour rentals!
Please remember that all equipment rental is included in our excursion prices
We will help you with your scuba diving equipment rental:
The staff at Leagues Ahead Diving are always on hand to offer information regarding scuba diving or snorkelling in Gran Canaria!
- Advice can be provided on all the best dive sites for you to visit.
- Dive/snorkel routes, hazards and local laws will be discussed with you to make sure you get the most out of your experience.
- Health and safety information will be covered.
- Questions regarding the equipment will be answered in full detail.
Terms and conditions:
- All divers must be certified to dive and have at least one rescue diver in the group when renting equipment.
- All of our rental prices are in Euros, and inclusive of taxes.
- Anyone renting scuba diving equipment must show valid identification, dive certification and logbook. You must also fill in a PADI rental agreement which will be provided at the dive center.
- It is a legal requirement in Spain for all certified divers to have valid scuba dive insurance with proof required. Please visit our FAQ page to learn more about your insurance options.
- The quoted prices are for 24 hours.
- All equipment will be prepared for you in advance and we will wash the equipment for you upon return.
- Contact us prior to the rental to ensure the specific equipment you require is available. Please provide sizes and length of rental.
- The client renting the equipment is responsible for any damaged or lost equipment. The cost of the damage is worked out by using the retail price, minus 20%.