At Leagues Ahead Diving the staff are young, fun and dedicated scuba divers, with a genuine passion for the underwater world of Gran Canaria and our students. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service and going above and beyond to ensure that your underwater adventures in Gran Canaria are unforgettable. We are also passionate about conserving the underwater world with Sophie being an aquatic committee trustee of ‘Clean Gran Canaria.’ This means that if you would like to more about reducing plastic waste and maintaining our underwater landscape then Sophie is more than happy to give you some advice. Why not check out some of our reviews on TripAdvisor to see how previous customers feel about our staff.
Safety is of the utmost importance to the staff here at Leagues Ahead Diving. We ensure that an emergency oxygen kit and first aid kit are with us at all times when diving and that our staff are highly trained in oxygen administration with them refreshing their first aid skills every 6 months.
Our one on one training policy:
Here at Leagues Ahead Diving we conduct a one on one training policy. This means that when you are taking your first breaths underwater you will have an instructor with you at all times, from completing the paperwork, the briefing, the training and the dive they will treat you like a VIP! We find this a great way to learn to dive as it allows us to cater the dive around your needs. By completing one on one training it means that you learn to dive at your own pace, in a calm, relaxed and fun way.
Not just a scuba diving lesson:
Instead of just teaching you to dive, we like to create a fun day out for the whole family. Leagues Ahead Diving believe being in a relaxed environment is the best learning environment. We provide snacks and refreshments for after dive energy and complimentary hotel transfers. This means all you have to do is bring your swimming costume and a smile and we will take care of the rest!
- Daily complimentary pick-up service from your hotel to the dive center in Playa del Ingles
- We provide dives to cater for all your needs. Perhaps you are looking for a deeper dive in El Cabron or a nice relaxing dive in Amadores.
- We provide brand new, top of the range diving equipment from the leading manufacturer Cressi
- Experienced instructors and friendly guides
- All dives are conducted in small and personal groups based on experience level
- Even though we're situated in the south of the island, in the tourism capital of Playa del Ingles, we offer dives on the whole island and provide transport from Maspalomas, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Puerto de Mogan, Bahia Feliz, San Agustin and many other places around the island!